We at Equiwatt take your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice explains
our data processing practices and your options regarding the ways in which
your personal data is used. Throughout this notice we will use the terms
‘Equiwatt’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ which refer to Equiwatt Limited. If you have
any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard
to our processing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. Data Controller
Equiwatt is a data controller of your information. The legal basis for
depends on the Personal Information we collect and the specific context in
which we collect the information.
1.3. Your Information
Equiwatt collects your information submitted to us to learn about your use of
our services and your visits of our website. The following information will be
- Your full name
- Your address and postcode
- Your contact information (such as your email address and/or contact number)
- General information about you
- Photographic and/or video materials featuring your name and likeness that you may post to our website
- financial information that you have provided
- information of your hardware and software such as (IP-address; Browser type; operating system; access times; MAC address)
Equiwatt will not obtain data enabling you to be personally identified unless you give us this information by filling in and sending us the forms on the site.
1.4. Usage of your personal information
Our use of your personal information will always have a lawful basis, either
because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you or because
you have consented to our use of your personal data.
Specifically, we may use your data to:
- Communicate with you via email notifications and general company emails
- Send you our newsletter or advertising emails
- Personalise and optimise our services and web experience to you
If you do not want to be contacted with any of the marketing purposes listed above, you can change preferences and unsubscribe in your profile settings or opt-out by using the unsubscribe button at the footer of every email.
1.5. Accessing private information
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain
data protection rights. If you wish to see a copy of your records you should
contact the data protection department at Equiwatt (Johnson Fernandes: email@example.com
are entitled to receive a copy of your stored data within a month.
1.6. Further information
If you would like to know more about how we use your information, or if for
any reason you do not wish to have your information used in any of the ways
described here please tell us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org